oops, anatomy error!

A few years ago I read this post that said that humans had tails thousands of years ago but due to evolution and progression of the world and human species the tail was no longer useful so it turned into the appendix. I actually believed it because I found the appendix had no real purpose so I thought it would have been really interesting if our appendix was actually a tail that we never developed.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: CAP3.IRSAN
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: a person standing with a tail. There is an \

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. CAP3.MIAP

This is so interesting Iā€™ve never heard of this theory, maybe thatā€™s why we have a ā€œtail boneā€? Great comic!

2. CAP3.CARMB

I think this story is well described with a clear picture. I heard about the tail evolution as a kid to but thinking it turned into our appendix is very unique. I love that idea because I shows our childhood wonder and things we come up with.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)