Sleep / Lucid Dreaming

When I was younger, I used to lucid dream for like a month straight about being best friends with Beyonce and Jay Z. I believe I was in grade 10 when this was happening and remember so clearly being so excited for the moment I get to go back to bed every single time I had to walk up for school. The dreams felt like they would last for hours, and plus, I got literally every last thing I wanted, wether it was a mansion or Justin Bieber. Looking back this makes me laugh but for some reason ill never forget the month I had the ability to fully control my dreams as well as pick up where I left off from the previous dream.

Who is sharing this comic? Author?: Yasmeen Ashtiani
Image Alt Text - Say what can be seen: You can see me sleeping, where I am dreaming about being best friends with Beyonce and Jay Z.

← Previous comic

Next comic →

1. CAP3.CARMB

Wow! Personally, I have never had a lucid dream and your description and comic displayed it perfectly and was very clear and easy to understand. I enjoyed the use of the dream bubble to help convey the dream better.

2. Good job!
    Even though the subject of said dreams was not my cup of tea, I find myself a little jealous of their month of “whatever they want” dreams.

Shining your light on these shared stories

Who doesn't enjoy having their stories read and appreciated. Please generously shine some of your light on others' good work by adding your comments here. :o)